Tuesday, January 31st will be MassDOT’s Transportation Day on the Hill. This will be a great opportunity to meet and ask questions of MassDOT’s top officials, get a fast-lane pass for your car, and learn about wide range of services that MassDOT offers residents. Please see the invite below for more information:
Secretary Richard A. Davey cordially invites you to MassDOT’s Transportation Day on the Hill on Tuesday, January 31st at 1 pm in Nurse’s Hall at the State House, Boston. At this event, MassDOT will host interactive tables where a number of transportation-related services will be offered and we would like to encourage each of you to invite your constituents and community members to attend this important event.
Senior MassDOT Officials will be present to answer questions and concerns from you, your staff, your constituents and the general public. Each Administrator will make a brief presentation at the beginning of our Day on the Hill and will be available to help resolve your inquiries in person. Agency Staff will also help guide you and your constituents through a wealth of information and direct you to MassDOT resources that will aid in helping answer constituent questions in the future.Some of the services we will offer at this event include:
- Free Fast-Lane Passes
- Registration Renewal and RMV Online Services
- Sign-up for MBTA Alerts
- Guidance for Downloading MBTA Smartphone Applications
- Information on City of Boston Meter Cards
- Free MassDOT Tourism Maps
- “Drive Smart and Save” Initiative
- Information on our award-winning Accelerated Bridge Program that is creating thousands of construction jobs in the Commonwealth
- See how MassDOT works with local schools in the Massachusetts Safe Routes to School (SRTS) program
- Information about NuRide, the nation’s largest reward program for individual’s who take greener trips.Officials from MassDOT, including staff from the MBTA, Highway Division, RMV and Aeronautics will be available to answer any specific questions you may have. The following MassDOT officials will be present and available to you during this important event:
Secretary and CEO Richard A. DaveyHighway Administrator Frank DePoalaActing General Manager Jonathan DavisRegistrar of Motor Vehicles Rachel KaprielianAeronautics Administrator Christopher WillenborgActing MassPort CEO David Mackey
We hope that you, your staff and constituents will be able to attend. MassDOT has prepared some valuable information on transportation related services that we know will be useful to you and your staff and we encourage you to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.We look forward to seeing you there.